Jumat, 25 Mei 2018

'I Hate My Mom's Phone,' 2nd Grader Wrote In Heartbreaking Homework From School - Tech Times


Tech Times

'I Hate My Mom's Phone,' 2nd Grader Wrote In Heartbreaking Homework From School
Tech Times
"I hate my mom's phone," wrote a second-grade student in a heartbreaking homework from school that was shared online by her teacher. The girl's answer in her assignment has gone viral, showing that smartphone addiction reaches beyond teenagers and ...
I wish my mom's phone wasn't invented, 2nd grader writes in school projectUSA TODAY
Technoference: Parent Distraction With Technology and Associations With Child Behavior Problems. - NCBI - NIHNCBI - NIH
Do children act out because parents check their smartphones too often?Medical News Today
USA TODAY -Facebook
all 20 news articles »


from Health - Google News https://ift.tt/2IN4GnY


EmoticonEmoticon